A pre-configured PmWiki with plugins to kickstart a maintenance wiki.
Very simple to setup. Copy the files, set your folder permissions and you are good to start. More details in the README.
Collecting and organizing yearly tasks
- schedule notes and list them in order
- notes by categories and page groups
- look up how to perform a job, who to call, where to get that paint, etc.
- control access to sensitive information (which user gets to see or edit which pages)
- is not a calendar, is not a TODO manager, there are other great tools which take care of that
The pieces that make it up:
- PmWiki for the wiki
- A Bootstrap 3 skin for user interface
- EpicEditor for text input and quick preview
- MultiMarkdown for the main content
- Useful extras:
- TextExtract for better in-wiki search